Diabetes Partnership of Cleveland
Registered Dietician Health Educator
The health educator is a part time, exempt employee expected to
work 24-28 hours per week including some weekends and evenings; required to
work in the office and travel to various locations in the community; and
reports to the Director of Programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Train, coordinate, engage, and deploy volunteers to provide blood glucose screenings and
support health education, outreach, and fund raising activities in the community.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition.
• Maintain current licensure and registration.
• Able/willing to work in office conditions and diverse areas
throughout the community
• Ability to work effectively with the team
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Exhibits punctuality in attendance
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Attends to safety in performance of duties
• Maintains high degree of accuracy in work and reporting
• Seeks improvement in approach to job responsibilities
• Communicates effectively with management
• Basic competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Able to lift up to 30 pounds
• Experience working with type 1, type 2 and/or gestational diabetes
• Prior extensive knowledge about diabetes