Diabetes Partnership of Cleveland
Full Time Community Health Worker
Interested in making a difference in the community?
The Diabetes Partnership of Cleveland is now seeking a full-time enthusiastic, energetic and motivated Community Health Worker
(CHW) to join our dynamic and supportive diabetes educator team in assisting patients and their families to navigate and access Diabetes Partnership services and resources in Northeast Ohio.
In addition, the CHW will also provide social support, advocate for individuals and community health needs and provide community
outreach services such as off-site visits with follow ups and reminder calls, health screenings, and Chronic Disease Self-Management Program Workshops.
Under the guidance of the Program Director, the CHW Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Establishing relationships with clients and their families.
• Providing ongoing follow-up calls and goal setting for patients.
• Enroll and refer patients to Diabetes Partnership Education programs.
• Provide consistent communication with diabetes educators to evaluate patient and family status.
• Knowledge about community resources appropriate to the needs of patients and family.
For additional information, questions and qualifications please contact (216) 591-0800 or email email@example.com.
Paid Part Time Social Media Internship
As a nonprofit intern, you’ll get to see immediate esults of your hard work, which is always rewarding, and you’ll get to meet others with shared interests, who care about the same issues that you do.
There’s simply no better feeling than supporting a good cause and helping your future career at the same time.
Diabetes Partnership of Cleveland seeks a Social Media Intern to aid in our communication and marketing efforts through various social media networks.
Candidates must have experience with and be currently engaged on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+,Instagram). An interest in social marketing trends and analytics is also helpful.
The intern will work closely with our Director of Special Events and Public Relations to plan and execute strategy with the goal of building community awareness and engagement around the Partnership’s brand, mission, and services.
• Knowing the in's and outs of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, & Snapchat)
• Updating social media channels to build community interest and momentum on these social media channels by writing and posting updates, engaging conversations and discussions, and increasing the number of followers
• Explore new online and social media tools and implement best practices
• Knowledge of social media is a must
• Savvy, and innovative with effective communication especially as it pertains to online mediums
• Computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel, Graphic design skills a plus
• Interest in nonprofit work, wellness issues, philanthropy
• Experience working at a unique nonprofit where 100% of donations goes directly to the cause
Increased understanding of and alignment with health and wellness issues
- Networking with nonprofit professionals
- For students, class credit can be arranged according to school requirements
Duration: Minimum 12-15 hours per week for 4 months. Ideal andidates are available to work out of our Beachwood office 3-4 days/week (Monday through Friday).
Please submit cover letter, writing sample (2 pages max.) and 2 professional references and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. with "Social Media Intern" in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Data-Entry Specialist Position
The Data-Entry Specialist’s primary function will be entering data and
maintaining our organization’s database along with other miscellaneous general
office duties as required. He or she is a part-time, temporary employee with
the potential to be permanent. This individual is expected to work approximately
16-20 hours per week. This person reports to the Development Operations Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering gift batches
- Updating constituent records
- Processing thank you letters through RE Mail
- General/basic office skills – filing, keyboarding, copy machine, telephone, etc
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- High school diploma
- 1– 2 years Raiser’s Edge experience
- 1– 3 years working in an office environment
- General/basic office skills – filing, keyboarding, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Some college
- 3– 5 years Raiser’s Edge experience
- Integrating with Financial Edge and Merchant Services experience a plus
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com .
Camp Ho Mita Koda
Working at Camp Ho Mita Koda is a rewarding and fun way to spend your summer! Each year, we have openings for seasonal employment at Camp Ho Mita Koda that may include Administrative postitions, Counselors, Nurses, Student Nurses, Lifeguards, Kitchen Workers and various other areas of expertise. We recruit staff from across the U.S. as well as Internationally. Postings are typically online each winter.