Diabetes Partnership of Cleveland
Camp Ho Mita Koda
Working at Camp Ho Mita Koda is a rewarding and fun way to spend your summer! Each year, we have openings for seasonal employment at Camp Ho Mita Koda that may include Administrative postitions, Counselors, Nurses, Student Nurses, Lifeguards, Kitchen Workers and various other areas of expertise. We recruit staff from across the U.S. as well as Internationally. Postings are typically online each winter.
Social Media Internship Part Time
As a nonprofit intern, you’ll get to see immediate esults of your hard work, which is always rewarding, and you’ll get to meet others with shared interests, who care about the same issues that you do.
There’s simply no better feeling than supporting a good cause and helping your future career at the same time.
Diabetes Partnership of Cleveland seeks a Social Media Intern to aid in our communication and marketing efforts through various social media networks.
Candidates must have experience with and be currently engaged on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+,Instagram). An interest in social marketing trends and analytics is also helpful.
The intern will work closely with our Director of Special Events and Public Relations to plan and execute strategy with the goal of building community awareness and engagement around the Partnership’s brand, mission, and services.
• Knowing the in's and outs of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, & Snapchat)
• Updating social media channels to build community interest and momentum on these social media channels by writing and posting updates, engaging conversations and discussions, and increasing the number of followers
• Explore new online and social media tools and implement best practices
• Knowledge of social media is a must
• Savvy, and innovative with effective communication especially as it pertains to online mediums
• Computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel, Graphic design skills a plus
• Interest in nonprofit work, wellness issues, philanthropy
• Experience working at a unique nonprofit where 100% of donations goes directly to the cause
Increased understanding of and alignment with health and wellness issues
- Networking with nonprofit professionals
- For students, class credit can be arranged according to school requirements
Duration: Minimum 12-15 hours per week for 4 months. Ideal andidates are available to work out of our Beachwood office 3-4 days/week (Monday through Friday).
Please submit cover letter, writing sample (2 pages max.) and 2 professional references and resume to email@example.com. with "Social Media Intern" in the subject line. No phone calls please.