Diabetes Partnership of Cleveland
Data-Entry Specialist Position
The Data-Entry Specialist’s primary function will be entering data and
maintaining our organization’s database along with other miscellaneous general
office duties as required. He or she is a part-time, temporary employee with
the potential to be permanent. This individual is expected to work approximately
16-20 hours per week. This person reports to the Development Operations Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering gift batches
- Updating constituent records
- Processing thank you letters through RE Mail
- General/basic office skills – filing, keyboarding, copy machine, telephone, etc
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- High school diploma
- 1– 2 years Raiser’s Edge experience
- 1– 3 years working in an office environment
- General/basic office skills – filing, keyboarding, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Some college
- 3– 5 years Raiser’s Edge experience
- Integrating with Financial Edge and Merchant Services experience a plus
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com .
Camp Ho Mita Koda
Working at Camp Ho Mita Koda is a rewarding and fun way to spend your summer! Each year, we have openings for seasonal employment at Camp Ho Mita Koda that may include Administrative postitions, Counselors, Nurses, Student Nurses, Lifeguards, Kitchen Workers and various other areas of expertise. We recruit staff from across the U.S. as well as Internationally. Postings are typically online each winter.