MARKETING MANAGER (3/4/2014)
Diabetes Partnership of Cleveland seeks part-time Marketing Manager with 5+ years significant work experience to organize and execute marketing communications and branding campaigns. Duties will encompass campaign tasks to expand the visibility of the Partnership’s programs through various marketing vehicles.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Expert communicator with high attention to detail and a love for working with the public
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and current industry trends
- Strong interpersonal research skills
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints
- Takes initiative and works well independently
- Expertise in transforming a strategy and vision into actionable plans
- Comfortable with developing content and presenting to the public
- 5 years of progressive experience in advertising, communications or marketing
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, HTML and Constant Contact
Reports to Director of Public Relations and Special Events. Bachelors or higher preferred.
camp ho mita koda
Working at Camp Ho Mita Koda is a rewarding and fun way to spend your summer! Each year, we have openings for seasonal employment at Camp Ho Mita Koda that may include Administrative postitions, Counselors, Nurses, Student Nurses, Lifeguards, Kitchen Workers and various other areas of expertise. We recruit staff from across the U.S. as well as Internationally. Postings are typically online each winter.